Even our volunteer programs were designed by volunteers to offer great opportunities to make a real difference.
Events, like Guest Chef Night and our annual fundraising gala, are almost entirely run by dedicated volunteers.
Seattle’s finest business leaders volunteer on Strategic Advisory teams to help guide our most critical work.
We have many long- and short-term opportunities that are tailored so that you (and even a couple of friends) can donate your time and talent.
Our group programs offer a way for you and your colleagues to come together for a day of team building and doing something truly meaningful.
These are some jobs we could use help with today!
Delivering meals to shelters
Help with our 2016 Community Dinner (Group)
Host a “personal necessities” drive for our students
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept volunteers under 18 on site, nor can we accept court-ordered community service volunteers at this time.
- Please sign up before you show up. So we can best use your talent and time, it is important to sign up with us before you arrive (we would hate to turn you away). Here are three different ways you can do it (pick your favorite):
• You can register online by clicking here.
• Or you can attend a short info session (Mondays, 4:00 PM, at 7th & Virginia) by clicking here.
• Or you can contact our volunteer team by clicking here or call (206) 267-7614.