Rising Higher Campaign
As long as poverty and homelessness exist in our region, FareStart will strive to do more. Rising Higher is the next step.
FareStart needs the whole community’s support to support our new Foodservice Apprenticeship Program, build its capacity, and help our organization grow to a new level and transform many more lives every year. The incredible opportunity and support from Amazon has made this program possible, and your support is all that is needed for us to succeed in this next step in fighting poverty in our region.
Read our campaign case to learn more about how FareStart is Rising Higher.
Other ways to Donate
Outright gifts and pledges up to three-years in duration to the Rising Higher Campaign are much appreciated, and all gift sizes are needed to support our apprentices and our growth!
- Make an online gift to FareStart’s Rising Higher Campaign.
- Use our printable form to make a pledge to the Rising Higher Campaign.
- Use our online chair form to make a pledge or payment for our Rising Higher Chair Campaign ($5,000 and up).
- Make a gift of stock here to the Rising Higher Campaign. Please fill out a printable pledge form when you make a stock transfer, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rising Higher Supporters
FareStart thanks the generous donors who have given to the Rising Higher Campaign so far!
Visit FareStart's New Eateries
Make a gift to the Apprentice Scholarship Fund
Gifts of all sizes are needed to support our apprentices! Donations to our Apprentice Scholarship Fund provide apprentices with:
- Apprentice stipends
- Training personnel
- Workday meals
- "Power Skills" (career-oriented life skills and support)
- Financial literacy training
- Career specialist and job placement support
- Certified apprentice job retention services
- Graduate toolkit and certificate
Chair Campaign: Help a FareStart Apprentice Rise Higher to a Living Wage
Your name on a chair or barstool at our new restaurant, Maslow's by FareStart, will help an apprentice reach for his or her goals and achieve a living wage job.