Online Learning Program
Apply now for FareStart’s Online Learning Program.
Here's what we provide:
- Six weeks of online training
- Wraparound case management
- Job preparedness training including resume-building, cover letter writing and mock interviews
- Support with basic needs including transportation and housing
- Technology training with laptop provided
- Opportunities for employment referrals
- 18 + years of age
- Low income and experiencing barriers to employment
- Ability to train four hours a day Mon. - Thurs, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Eligible to work in the United States
Here’s what you'll bring:
You don’t have to be perfect, but you have to give this your best every day. Show up on time. Be willing to learn, stay with the program, and work hard. If you don’t give up, neither will we.
Upcoming program registration dates:
The FareStart Experience
If you are still unsure if the Online Learning Program is right for you, call one of our intake staff and talk about it. We are available 7:00 to 4:00 Monday – Friday and would be happy to help you. Call us at 206.607.7962 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear Donna's Story
Watch Scott's Story