Maslow’s is turning up the heat in April!
Not only are we hosting Guest Chef Night while the FareStart Restaurant gets a refresh, we’re bringing the star power to Maslow’s Meal and Seattle Restaurant Week!
Our Guest Chef Night lineup is electric!
- April 4: Chef Dre Neeley | GRAVY
- April 11: Chef Megan Coombes | ALTSTADT
- April 18: Chef Benjamin Riggs | SALISH LODGE
- April 25: Chefs Rachel Hall, David Sargent & Michael Carter | SKILLET
April’s Maslow’s Meal comes from the venerable Corporate Executive Chef Peter Coulter of DANIEL’S BROILER.
- Grilled Swordfish: creamy orzo, honey carrots, charred orange, arugala, Parmesan, pea shoots.
Seattle Restaurant Week - Join us April 8 – April 19 and enjoy three courses for just $35, featuring our Maslow’s Meal greatest hits:
- Boeuf Bourguignon | Chef Thierry Rautureau
- Ricotta Gnocchi Boscaiola | Chef Sabrina Tinsley
- Herb Grilled Chicken | Chef Edourdo Jordan
(Seattle Restaurant Week Menu available during dinner Monday-Wednesday & Fridays)
Make a Reservation at Maslow's for lunch, Guest Chef Night, or Seattle Restaurant Week here.