The COVID-19 crisis has impacted everyone. We have compiled these resources in an effort to help you navigate. They are meant to be a starting point for people seeking information or support.
If you are experiencing hardship, these resources can connect you to the help you need:
- United Way of King County's List of Resources
- City of Seattle Resources
- Financial Resources
- WA State Resources
- WA State Services
- 211 Hotline or dial 211 or toll-free (877) 211-9274
- List of Foodbanks in WA State
- King County Emergency Food
- Grab and Go Student Meal Sites in King County
One of the most impactful things each of us can do at this time is to protect ourselves and others by following guidelines from King County-Seattle Public Health and the CDC. Stay up-to-date with the latest information:
It is also vital that we help dispel misinformation and discrimination associated with COVID-19.