Perched atop Seattle’s Beacon Hill, the historic art deco Pacific Tower’s Panoramic Room is something to behold. The Panoramic Room is the perfect setting for weddings, celebrations, and events of all kinds.
This stunning venue can accommodate:
Up to 250 guests for a reception
120 for a sit-down dinner
270 in theater-style seating
75 if configured as a classroom
Pacific Tower’s beautiful lawn is also available for events!
Have your outdoor wedding on Pacific Tower’s perfectly manicured lawn. Then, take an elevator ride up to a glorious celebration. No taxis, no buses, no cars, no hassles required.
Floor plans and details
Floor Plans (PDF)
- Rates are for a 4 hour event though additional access hours are available for wedding ceremonies.
- Monday-Thursday Evening: $1,000
- Friday Evening: $1,500
- Saturday Evening: $2,000
- Sunday Evening: $1,200
- See the links above for daytime rental rates.
Menus and Beverage Service
In addition to outstanding cuisine, we offer a wide selection of wine, beer, liquor, champagne and non-alcoholic beverages. If you have special wines or beers that you would like to have at your event, you are welcome to bring them in for a nominal corkage fee.
Our catering team will work with you to create the perfect menu and wine pairings to match the ambiance of your event.
- Wi-fi access
- Large mounted screen & projector
- Audio hook ups & robust sound system
- Handheld & lavalier microphones
- Daylight harvesting lighting with dimmable features
- Many power outlets and data ports
- Air conditioning
- Powered window blinds
- Built-in bar for beverage service
- Pocket walls to divide the room
- Spacious bathrooms
- On-premise parking garage
- Outdoor lawn area