FareStart's Guest Chef Spectacular
FareStart's Guest Chef Spectacular
Thursday, June 5, 2014 | 6:30-9:30 p.m.
Showbox SoDo (1700 1st Avenue S., Seattle)
Tickets on Sale Now!
See below for event details and ticket pricing!
Get your tickets now for FareStart's premier tasting event celebrating the talented chefs, restaurants and other food industry partners that support FareStart’s training programs throughout the year!
FareStart’s Guest Chef Spectacular will take place Thursday, June 5, 2014 from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. at Showbox SoDo (1700 1st Avenue S., Seattle) and will collectively showcase tastes from more than 60 of the area’s top restaurants, wineries, breweries and distilleries. Proceeds from the event will benefit FareStart’s job training programs.
FareStart's Guest Chef Spectacular will feature...
Tastes from more than 30 of the Northwest’s premier chefs and restaurants. Including:
- Chef Josh Green, Ballard Annex
- Chef Bobby Moore, Barking Frog Mobile Kitchen
- Chef David Buchanan, Blackfish Wild Salmon Grill & Bar at Tulalip Resort Casino
- Chef Peter Birk, BOKA
- Chef Chris Opsata, Brass Tacks
- Chef Josh Westcott, The Capital Grille
- Chef Tarik Abdullah, Cicchetti
- Chef Matt Dillon, Corson Building/Sitka & Spruce/Bar Sajor
- Chef Bill Ranniger, Duke's Chowder House
- Chef Varin Keokitvon, FareStart
Jim Goodman, Hook & Plow
- Chef Franz Junga, Il Fornaio
- Chef Dave Miller, The Jolly Roger Taproom
- Chef Kaspar Donier, Kaspar's Special Events & Catering
- Chef Liam Spence, Lola
- Chef Chris Zarkades, Margaux
- Chef Desmond Bonow, Palace Kitchen
- Chef Matt Bumpas, Poppy
- Chef Paolo Carey-DiGregorio, Salty's on Alki
- Chef Jason McClure, Sazerac
- Chef Luigi DeNunzio, Seattle's Little Italy
- Chef Jeff Maxfield, Sky City at the Needle
- Chef Clay Bake, Spencer's for Steaks & Chops
- Chef Brian Scheehser, Trellis
- Pastry Chef Nikol Nakamura, Tulalip Resort Casino
- Chef Pete Fjosne, Von Trapp's
- Chef José Chavez, Washington State Convention Center
- Chef Ferron Lining, Whole Foods Market, South Lake Union
Sips from more than 30 local purveyors of fine beverages, including wineries, breweries, distilleries, and cideries. Featuring:
- 3 Howls Distillery
- Almquist Family Vintners
- Ambassador Wines
- Bartholomew Winery
- Batch 206 Distillery
- Bluewater Distilling
- Bunnell Family Cellar
- Caffe Vita Coffee Roasting Co.
- Corvus Cellars
- Cote Bonneville
- Dry Soda
- Dussek Family Cellars
- Five Star Cellars
- Goose Ridge Estate Vineyards & Winery
- Hedges Family Estate
- J. Bookwalter Wines
- Kennedy Shaw Wines/Woodhouse Wine Estates
- Lobo Hills Winery
- Lodmell Cellars
- Maritime Pacific Brewing Company
- Naches Heights Vineyard
- San Pellegrino/Acqua Panna
- Sheridan Vineyards
- Smasne Cellars
- Snoqualmie Ice Cream
- Sonoris Wines
- Swiftwater Cellars
- Tildio Winery
- Treveri Cellars
- Wilridge Winery
- Woodchuck Hard Cider
Plus, live music and a raffle featuring a grand prize of $100 gift cards from participating restaurants (valued at $2,500), and more!
- Early Bird Tickets: Early bird tickets for general admission are $70 per person (a limited number of tickets will be available at the early bird rate, when they sell out the price will automatically go up to $80 per person).
- VIP Tickets: VIP tickets are $130 per person and include access to the VIP Lounge at 5:30 p.m. for a special pre-reception featuring exclusive tastes, premium wines, early admittance to the main tasting event, and a special gift bag filled with goodies.
- This is a 21-and-over event and ID will be required for entry. Tickets will not be available at the door.
- All proceeds from the Guest Chef Spectacular will benefit FareStart's training programs for homeless and disadvantaged individuals. Thank you for your support.
THANK YOU to our event sponsors for their generous support!
For more information on the Guest Chef Spectacular and FareStart's other events, please contact us at email@example.com.